Highlights of my life – 2015
Posted on January 4, 2016
Looking back at my experiences of the year. Humbled and grateful for everything.
- Trip to Whistler for my first time with my old AIESEC executive board team
- I went to 3 places for the Hot Chocolate Festival, including one with dried crickets at Mink!
- Sponsored and attended YWIB SFU’s International Women’s Day conference with my tech start up, Tubegether
- Filmed a video at the Vancouver Auto Show for BMW
- Watched a Vancouver Whitecaps soccer game
- Rediscovered my love for painting
- My baby nephew was born!
- Won tickets to the Shania Twain contest at Roger’s Arena through work
- Flew on a seaplane for the first time for a business trip
- Got hired at Vancouver Coastal Health doing what I love!
- Attended a Yuk Yuk’s comedy show for the first time
- Visited the Capilano Suspension Bridge Park for the first time
- Trip to Kelowna for the first time!
- I started thinking of my health and using my health insurance for chiro, physio, dietitian, acupuncture, massage, naturopath and more 🙂