Highlights of my life – 2016
Posted on September 10, 2016
All the amazing things that have happened in my life thus far for 2016! Keeping track so I can see how far I’ve come and be grateful for all my experiences.
- Celebrated NYE for the first time in a long time and entered the new year with friends.
- Work started letting our team work from home one day a week!
- Took an Adobe Illustrator course through UBC Continuing Education.
- Attended my first health care conference.
- Started eating healthier and having 5 meals a day.
- Started working out regularly for the first time in my life.
- Learned rock climbing, kickboxing, krav magav, aerial yoga, and pole dancing.
- Met the love of my life.
- Decluttered my room and threw out lots of junk.
- Travelled to NYC 2 times.
- Won the grand prize in the Party After Dark with Urban Decay contest by 94.5 Virigin Radio (out of 700 people!)