Highlights of my life – 2016
Posted on September 10, 2016
All the amazing things that have happened in my life thus far for 2016! Keeping track so I can see how far I’ve come and be grateful for all my experiences.
- Celebrated NYE for the first time in a long time and entered the new year with new friends
- Work started letting our team work from home one day a week!
- Took an Adobe Illustrator course through UBC Continuing Education
- Attended my first health care conference
- Started eating healthier and having 5 meals a day
- Started working out regularly for the first time in my life!
- Learned yoga, zumba, rock climbing, kickboxing, krav magav, dancing, barre, ballet, aerial yoga, aerial hoop, pole dancing, and weight training
- Decluttered my room and purged old things from my past
- Travelled to NYC 3 times in June, September and October and got to spend Halloween there!
- Won the grand prize in the Party After Dark with Urban Decay contest by 94.5 Virigin Radio (out of 700 people!)
- Attended Ariel’s wedding 🙂
- Won free tickets to the Lole White yoga event
- Receive a free daily microfoliant (powder exfoliator, so cool!) from Dermalogica from engaging with them on social media
- Attended the PNE with my mom on the free admission day
- Bought a new iPhone 6S Plus in rose gold
- Got free tickets to the 2-day Yoga Expo where I learned the crow pose for the first time
- Attended church for the first time
- Enrolled in the SEO workshop at Brainstation
- Finally committed to a gym membership at Steve Nash