Clean & Clear Morning Burst Hydrating Facial Cleanser Review
Posted on November 8, 2013
So stoked that I snagged Clean & Clear’s new Morning Burst line from Klout Perks! I’ve always been a fan of Clean & Clear and I love that they sent out full sized products.
For those of you who aren’t familiar with Klout, it’s a website that calculates your influence online. Once in a while, they partner with brands to give out free products or samples (perks) to users influential in certain topics. You can check your Twitter score without registering (I think) but you should register incase there are any free perks for your city and topic! I’m hoping to gain more influence on the topic of beauty and blogging so I can get more freebies! I would love it if you could give me a +1 point on my topics!
Clean & Clear Morning Burst Hydrating Facial Cleanser
This is a good cleanser for people who care a lot about the scent of their skincare products! It smells like watermelon candy and for the size and price, it’s a great deal. I’d recommend it for someone looking for simple and cheap with normal to oily skin. If you have dry skin, it will feel slightly tight afterwards.
- Lathers well, not overly foamy and rises easily
- Gives you a good clean feeling, removing excess oil
- No major moisture added like the name would suggest
- The bubbles and bursting beads make the bottle look cute but had no function and didn’t burst
- Does an okay job at removing makeup but I would suggest using it in the morning when you don’t have makeup on
- Same as the moisturizer, it’s formulated from water – not oil and it’s oil-free and alcohol-free
Read the rest of the Clean & Clear Morning Burst line review:
- Clean & Clear Morning Burst Hydrating Gel Moisturizer (85g for $6.99)
- Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets (50 sheets for $4.89)