Clean & Clear Morning Burst Hydrating Gel Moisturizer Review
Posted on November 10, 2013
Clean & Clear Morning Burst Hydrating Gel Moisturizer is great if you have normal skin without any issues and you’re looking for something simple and ultra-lightweight. For dry skin, you’ll need a moisturizer that’s more heavy duty but this is a good go-to moisturizer if you’re looking for something refreshing to put on under makeup in the morning.
- I love fragrance in my moisturizers so I love the smell, very fruity and tropical
- The squeeze bottle is very convenient – no contamination from fingers
- The gel formula feels silky at first and then almost instantly absorbed
- Doesn’t feel greasy or oily. It’s very light and refreshing so it’s better for normal to oily skin
- Formulated from water – not oil and it’s actually oil-free and alcohol-free!
- The price is great! It’s 85g for $6.99
Read the rest of the Clean & Clear Morning Burst line review:
- Clean & Clear Morning Burst Hydrating Facial Cleanser (235ml for $6.99)
- Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets (50 sheets for $4.89)