AIESEC Canada Webinar
Posted on June 20, 2012
In my role as the National Director of Communications for AIESEC Canada, I was in charge of training 28 communication teams across Canada on effective strategies for social media, student recruitment and public relations.
One way I did this was by creating a presentation on Facebook, Twitter, Hootsuite and analytics. I covered questions such as:
- What are the new features of the Facebook timeline that I can utilize?
- What should I post on our Facebook Fanpage?
- What should I post on Twitter?
- Where can I find content to post on Twitter and Facebook?
- What are Twitter lists and how can they help me?
- What is Hootsuite and what’s so great about it?
- How often should I post?
- Who is in charge of posting?
- How do I track analytics?
I also demonstrated things not to do on Twitter using examples from AIESEC chapter across Canada.
Presentation for AIESEC Canada on June 18, 2012