2013 Boxing Day Haul
Posted on December 26, 2013
Dang, after a full 12 hours of shopping at two different malls, Crossiron Mills and Market Mall in Calgary, here’s my haul! We were exhausted by lunch time but amazingly were able to push through another 7 hours. My feet are hurting! It’s definitely time to relax for the rest of the night.
How long did you guys go Boxing Day shopping today? What was the best thing you bought today?
From left to right:
- $12 Boscia Moisture Face Mask – Full sized 80 g/2.8 oz (Regular $58 at Sephora)
- $12 two Make Up For Ever Aqua Shadow Duo Sticks – Waterproof, ultra creamy eye shadow pencils in 28E and 20E (Regular $24 each at Sephora)
- $12 Light pink lace tank top with belt (Regular $25 at Suzy Shier)
- $12 Burgundy sweater with zippers (Regular $25 at Suzy Shier)
- $35 Black flats (Regular $70 at Nine West)
- $15 Flouncy shiny gray skirt (Regular $29 at Garage)
- $7.50 Furry headband, which can double as ear muffs! (Regular $15 at Spring)
- $37.50 Knit cardigan (Regular $79 at Buffalo)